Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 18, 2010

66 Degrees

I love this weather.  I love the temperature.  I love everything you can do outside.  I love the buds and flowers and the blue of the sky and the green of the grass.  I am thankful for new life and warmer temperatures.  I am really thankful for our deck, too.  It's so nice to be able to keep our grill out there and to use it often.  E-man also really enjoys playing on the deck.  We blow bubbles and he runs around on it like it's a big pack n play.   Don't worry - I keep a close on my little monkey!

I know I am probably thankful for the weather often, but I am really not exaggerating when I mention it this often.  In MN, our winter weather typically starts in October and goes through the end of April.  I remember snow during the first week of May one year.  So, combine a beautiful early spring with a having a really warm November 2009, and our seasons are feeling a little bit more like PA!  Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment