Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

April 29, 2010

Status Update Thankfuls

So today my thankful moments will be written in the form of the many status updates I have flying around in my head ...

Emily Ridder Manders ...


-cannot believe E-man has only one more month left of being one but is very thankful for all of the fun we have had so far!
-loves Maribeth and Kari Hoffer who share their boy/high school life updates with me and keep me young at heart.
-is thankful E-man got to spend quality time with the Manders grandparents this evening.
-is grateful the thunderstorms held off for my walk this morning and my drive home tonight.
-was elated to receive a message from the Apple store that my macbook is ready to be picked up tomorrow!
-can now flee the country until 2020 because I have a valid electronic passport (thankful that process is complete). 
-appreciated Ross's text tonight that simply said "I miss you".
-is grateful for my girlfriends that sacrifice their time to meet together on Friday mornings. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment