Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 25, 2010

1 Thess. 5:16

Working on this ...

"Always be joyful ...
               never stop praying ...
                         be thankful in all circumstances ... "

I am definitely a work in progress.  I'm thankful for scripture that challenges me in the midst of an anxious and a little bit crabby morning.

Always be joyful ... even when your toddler colors on your walls with red crayon.
Never stop praying ... especially when there is so much weighing on my heart and mind.
Be thankful in all circumstances ... especially when I feel anxious about the next few months.

Isn't perspective hard to keep some days?

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment