Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 8, 2010

Another Baby and a Date

Ross and I got to sneak out for an afternoon movie today.  E-man ate lunch and took a nice nap at his grandparents and I heard he snuck in some play time, too.  We went to Iron Man 2 and I will say it was good for a sequel!

During the movie, I received a text from Dena (friend of mine from college, friend of Ross's since kindergarten).  She gave birth to Cole Michael this afternoon.  This is their second child. Sounds like both mom and baby are doing well!  How amazing for these friends to be adding their second child to their family!  I can't wait to meet him!

Even the cool-ish weather isn't stopping us from playing outside and taking a walk.  It's been a happy, relaxing Saturday around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment