Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 3, 2010

Berkeley Faith

One of our very close friend's - Jake and Stephanie - added another baby to their family last night (Sat)!  Welcome to the world Berkeley Faith!  She was born at 11:45 p.m. weighing 7 lb 11 oz and measuring at 20 inches long.  Maizy is a big sister!  They are now a family of four!



I am so thankful everything went smoothly and fast (as far as length of active labor).  Both mom and baby are healthy and doing well - Stephanie sounded great when I talked to her on the phone today ... and we are enjoying time with Maizy-girl while the rest of the family is in the hospital. (Edit) We also had a great time visiting with them in the hospital and meeting Berkeley! E-man is so happy to have his friend over!!


New life is so incredible!

1 comment: