Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 6, 2010

Questions

I was just chatting with a girlfriend and she was asking me about life.  I was telling her about some of the big questions I am thinking through/we are thinking through these days and it dawned me.  While I may be a little frustrated with the lack of immediate answers (eh-hem - thank you cultural around me), I am thankful because I know God will provide greater clarity and direction as we look to Him for guidance in our lives.  How neat to be on the edge of my seat, wondering, pondering so many different things ... trusting in my heavenly Father to lead me.

Holy Spirit - may you be ever so present in my daily musings and in our family.  We need your counsel for many good reasons.

(P.S.  Forgotten God is a GREAT read about the Holy Spirit and perhaps that has me thinking about these decisions from a different perspective these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment