Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 26, 2010

Playing in the Sandbox

After a walk with friends, kicking the ball around out front and another trip to the park and the sand box, I was sitting in the sun this morning just reflecting about how thankful I am for this time with E-man.  It really is a gift and I'm thankful Ross is supportive of me hanging out with the E-dude all day. I hope I can remember it really is a privilege even on the days when it feels most like a sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment