Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 24, 2010

Mom and Ross Combo

My Mom took E-man this afternoon a little earlier than normal so I got to get some work done and then went to teach piano.  Ross took the day off from Bethel because of a really busy past 2 weeks.  So, Ross enjoyed an afternoon nap and then cleaned the main level of our home which has been greatly neglected the past 2 weeks of high speed living while I was gone this afternoon.  Thank you Mom and Ross!  I'm very grateful for how you both help support me as a mom and piano teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment