Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 28, 2010

Friday Thankfuls

1.  A new tent from Auntie Lala
2.  A walk with Auntie Lala
3.  A 'practically perfect' 2 year old check up
4.  A trip to the park to reward great behavior at the doctor
5.  A goodbye with only 2 tears (I'm not really thankful for the goodbye part but I am thankful I'll see Krista again soon!)
6.  Being allowed to use the phone at Arbys to track down where my Mom was because I was cell phone-less - so thank you manager at Arbys
7.  Finding Mom and having lunch with her at a different Arbys - E-man loving the 'kites'
8.  Opening great Elmo gifts from Christin before nap time
9.  E-man finally falling asleep
10.  Getting to take a 20 minute nap myself
11.  Ross doing a Target run
12. PAYDAY!!!
13.  Celebrating our neighbor Gabriella's 2nd birthday
14.  Having friends over for dinner and games
15.  Snuggling Berkeley
16.  E-man being so excited for his birthday tomorrow that he doesn't want to go to bed
17.  E-man being able to say 'two' and telling people how old he's turning
18.  Having a really fun last day with my not-so-little one year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment