Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 15, 2010

75 degrees at the Zoo

E-man's last 'date' from my parents for his 1 year old birthday gift was a trip to the MN Zoo and they graciously invited us to come along.  It was 75 degrees and absolutely my perfect temperature kind of day.  We had such a fun day enjoying the sunshine and all of the animals.  E-man continually talked about 'dino' and the 'buttons'.  A few exhibits had buttons that played animal sounds and he just loved to push the buttons over and over again.  I'm thankful for the time we got to spend as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment