Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

May 12, 2010

Our Campus Min Family

Tonight we hosted our Campus Ministries family.  Everyone brought meat to grill and a dish to share so it was fairly easy to provide our home.  I think there were 23 people here and the kids might have outnumbered the adults ... :) It was controlled chaos and it was beautiful.  I am so thankful for this staff and the friendships that exist within the office and outside of the office.  Even though I no longer work there,  it is really special to know so well the group of people Ross shares his day with and ministers along side of ... I am thankful for this group of coworkers, friends, and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment