Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

February 5, 2010

"Mom"

Some days I still can't believe I am now a "Mom".  :)
E-man uses the word "Mom" for all of his favorite women.  My mom, Ross's mom, Christin, Krista, me - we've all been called "Mom" - especially during the last two weeks.  It's very funny and cute and it works - it gets our attention!  He often has more than one "Mom" saying "Yes, Ethan?" 

My "Mom", me and E-man went on a shopping trip to Trader Joe's today - how fun!  I picked up a few new frozen things to try, some butternut squash, sweet potato sticks, raspberries, Vitamin E Oil and a bunch of other good things.  I'm trying to branch out a bit - E-man's meals get so boring.  I can't WAIT for summer produce!!!!  While we were there, my Mom bought me tulips to brighten up my house on our sloppy snowy day.  She also took us to lunch at CA Pizza Kitchen - thanks Mom! 

Aren't "Mom"s generous people?  I mean ... really ... they give so much to their families.  I'm grateful for the generous Mom's in my life who care for the E-dude on a weekly basis and are so giving of their time, treasure, talents and touch! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment