Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

February 13, 2010

Ross's Friends

So last night, I organized a guy's night for Ross and his friends.  You see, they used to piggy back those hang outs around the times the 'girls' would get together but since we've added several kids to the group they are usually on kid duty when us organizers make plans.  For his birthday I thought it would be fun to have the guys over for Texas Hold 'Em, Wii, etc.

Why am I thankful for his friends (just one simple reason of many)? 

My house was just as clean if not cleaner when I went downstairs this morning as it was when I went upstairs last night.  I know they were over until after midnight and yet they still helped clean up AND they did a great job cleaning up.  They are good guys and I'm grateful they are all friends. 

Thanks guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment