Cultivating a Life of Gratitude

I am committing myself, during 2010, to attempt to cultivate a greater awareness of how much I have to be thankful and grateful for by sharing my daily findings and musings with you. It is my hope that by blogging about gratitude, I will be more aware of what is going on around me in my life, my family, my friends' lives and our world.

February 16, 2010

Productivity

It's 9:15 a.m. Tuesday morning and I have already started the laundry and been grocery shopping.  I am grateful for a productive start to the day.  I heard once that Tuesday is the most productive day of the week.  We'll see if that continues to hold true for us.  This is especially great considering how late I stayed awake to watch the end of the pairs figure skating last night.

-----

Shortly after this post I continued to be productive while watching friend's daughter, continuing the laundry, paying some bills, balancing the check book, figuring out Spring Break trip plans, teaching 5 piano lessons, and next up - watching Olympics and hanging out with KG.  Productivity continues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment